- 18 mètres minimum pour un velours d’une laize de 90 cm
- 20 mètres minimum pour un velours d’une laize de 140 cm
There is no fixed deadline, each request and velvet is different. This can last from 4 to 15 weeks, depending on our activity and the criteria required: plain, shaped, hand painted, finished etc….
We do not have any stock. The weaving of a velvet is only done on order.
– Silk yarns come from China
– Viscose yarns come from Germany
– Cotton yarns come from Egypt
– The metallo-plastic yarns (Lurex type) come from England
– Via the contact form
– By email: email@example.com
– By phone: +33 4 72 15 15 25 60
Since 2014, Velours de Lyon has been a Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant. A label set up by the State to distinguish French companies with excellent craft and industrial know-how.
We usually plan open house events a few times a year to visit our factories and understand all the steps required to create a velvet.
– We are present at the Silk In Lyon silk market where it is possible to buy our stoles, scarves, squares, bags, pouches,… plain, shaped or hand painted.
– At the end of the year we organize a direct factory sale where it is also possible to buy our velvet accessories.
The rest of the year, we sell our velvets only to professionals.